Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A little help please

Its been a few months since I uploaded my first book---the Night of the Village Idiots---to Amazon Kindle, and so far it has had a nice little pile of downloads. But now I am looking to start marketing it more heavily, and this is where you all come in.
What I want is reviews, a new book from an untested author desperately needs reviews so as the browsing buyer can see what others think before purchasing. So what I'm asking---to all my Diary of a Cartoonist and Writer friends and readers---is if there are willing participants out there who like a laugh and to read humorous tales and would like to give my book a go FOR FREE, then please message me, either on the contact me page or by pasting and copying my address which is toonart11@gmail.com with your email address and I will send you the file, and all I ask for in return is a review...bad or good, but preferably good.
Your help is very much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment

Most Popular Posts